In booking Fairy Flutterfly
, your child will receive a letter in the mail a few days before the party is scheduled. This letter is addressed especially to her / him from the character herself. It lets your child know how excited Fairy Flutterfly
is about coming to visit and describes some of the exciting games everyone will play.
On arrival the program begins with an introductory warm up session. Fairy Flutterfly
will cast a spell, turning the children into fairy helpers for the day. Following this a range of party games are played. The program is dependent on the weather and age of children in attendance. Fairy Flutterfly
will bring along a CD player for accompanying audio support.
The party games include:
- Musical pictures (a game similar to musical chairs, but laminated pictures are used instead of the chairs)
- Freeze dance (just like musical statues. During this game various dances take place dependent on the age range. Eg. For ages 3-6 years: ‘the chicken dance’, ‘hokey pokey’ , ‘heads, shoulders, knees and toes’)
- Hot Potato
- Pin the tail on the unicorn (a variation of pin the tail on the donkey)
- Fairy Limbo
- Pass the parcel (in which everyone receives a prize. Eg. For girls: Hair clips, bubbles, pencils, lip gloss. For boys: miniature toy cars, toy spiders)
- Face painting (The face painting designs are subtle and painted in non-toxic, washable paints. They are quick and not time consuming or messy. Each child can choose whatever they like.)
Generally the party games will last a duration of one hour, after this time, Fairy Flutterfly will do face painting for the last half hour.
This is a typical party and is priced at $150 (see pricing section). However this structure can be varied to suit your needs. i.e. some games can be left out or others added in or longer stay etc.
* All prizes and lollies are all included within the overall price of the party package.